Sugar Land, TX News (July 16, 2014) - Season football tickets will go on sale for Fort Bend ISD’s 11 high schools in August. Tickets are valid for regular season games only (not post-season) and will be valid at Mercer or Hall Stadiums for all home and visitor games for that school. As before, the season ticket entitles you to your assigned seat at home games. When you are a visitor, the ticket will act as general admission to the game, with no assigned seating. After season ticket sales are over, the remaining chair back seats will be sold on a “first-come, first-served” basis. All tickets sold during the football season will be general admission tickets. Tickets sold at FBISD stadiums will cost $8.00 each. For the 2014 football season, parking will be free of charge.
- Online (credit or debit) purchases will be available through a link on our District website at www.fortbendisd.com on August 4. Please note that a convenience fee will be added to ticket purchase when processed online.
- Tickets will be sold (cash or check only) at the Wheeler Field House Box Office located in the FBISD Athletic Office (16403 Lexington Blvd., Sugar Land, 77479), from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- On August 4-15, only season ticket holders from 2013 can purchase tickets for seats they held in 2013.
- On August 18-28, all remaining season tickets will go on sale to the general public on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Season ticket sales for all Fort Bend ISD high schools will end on August 28 when the first game kicks off the 2014 season.
Football season ticket prices, per seat, are as follows: (Prices are based on the number of games played in FBISD stadiums.)
- $30 (6 Games) – Willowridge
- $35 (7 Games) – Austin, Clements, Kempner, Marshall, Travis
- $40 (8 Games) – Dulles, Elkins, Ridge Point
- $45 (9 Games) – Bush, Hightower
Please remember that season ticket sales at Wheeler Field House Box Office are cash or check only. Debit or credit card ticket purchases can be made online beginning August 4 for current season ticket holders and August 18 for the general public. Prior to August 4, current season ticket holders (who provided email addresses in 2013) will receive a notification from ExtremeTix with instructions on renewing their Season Ticket purchase.
For more information, visit Athletics at www.fortbendisd.com.